Coaching is quickly becoming one of the leading tools that successful people use to live extraordinary lives. Through weekly or bi-weekly coaching sessions, our clients identify what is most important to them and align their thoughts, words, and actions, accordingly.
As your coach, we work with you to identify what you want personally and professionally, and we support you in achieving a life and/or a career that you really want. Having a life, a career, or the performance that you strongly desire starts with gaining clarity on your values, enabling more meaningful choices, and taking consistent action.
As your leadership coach, we help you define and clarify your beliefs about leadership and the benefits to others for being under your leadership and your organization for having you as a leader.
Your commitment to your life and leadership through coaching offers a means for more balance, joy, intimacy, energy, financial abundance, focus, and action in every area of your life.
As your coach we will:
- Help you clarify your personal mission and/or your business model
- Encourage you to set goals that you truly want
- Help you improve or enhance your communication skills, to include having crucial conversations
- Ask you to do more than you may have done on your own
- Help you focus on what is important to produce results more quickly
- Provide you with the tools, support, and structure to accomplish more
As your coach, we will inquire, encourage, advise, challenge, make requests, and listen for your truth so that you remain aligned with who you are and with your goals, your values, and your vision. Our focus will be completely on you and what you want in life and/or your career; we stand for you first and foremost, not just your goals. We want you to succeed, so…
- We Expect Your Best: We should only be working together if you are ready to do and be your best. If you are not doing your best, we will ask you to do so. If you cannot be your best at the moment, we will understand and do what we can so that you can be heard, loved, and back on your path.
- We Make Specific Requests: From time to time, we will make a direct request, such as “Will you accomplish X by the end of the month?” You may accept the request, counter-offer (e.g.: “we can’t do X, but we can do Y”) or decline (rare). We will always support you, whichever way you respond.
- We Give Advice: If we are sure of the situation, and you are open to it, we will make specific suggestions on how to handle a problem or go for an opportunity. If we are not sure, we will say so. Regardless, use the best of what we say and use your own judgment.
- We Are Direct: When we hear a funny tone in your voice or notice something amiss, we will ask you about it. Often, it is these small moments that offer the chance to resolve something. However, we will not confront you; we will merely invite you to take a closer look.
- We Give Homework: We typically ask you to determine two or three goals or actions to focus on between our calls. If we are pushing you too much, say so. If you want to be pushed harder, just ask.
- We Are Here for You: We want to hear it all. If you are just starting to realize something big, or can’t wait to share a breakthrough, please call or e-mail your coach – anytime.